stop breaches.
in their tracks.

Industry’s first Autonomous Detection and Response Platform built to deterministically detect and stop attackers navigating your infrastructure.

request demo
Understanding

The Current State of Security

Sophisticated Attacks

Prevailing security solutions fail to address sophisticated attacks that use stealthy techniques to navigate around the infrastructure.

Alert Deluge

Over 30% of security alerts are ignored due to fatigue while the remaining 70% lack actionable intelligence.

Disjointed Signals

Disparate cybersecurity point solutions generate contextually disconnected signals which do not reflect the attacker’s real intent.

Big Hammer Responses

Containment first response strategies not only perturbs business continuity but also hinders actual remediation.

stop breaches.
in their tracks.

Industry’s first Autonomous Detection and Response Platform built to deterministically detect and stop attackers navigating your infrastructure.

request demo
Understanding

The Current State of Security

Sophisticated Attacks

Prevailing security solutions fail to address sophisticated attacks that use stealthy techniques to navigate around the infrastructure.

Alert Deluge

Over 30% of security alerts are ignored due to fatigue while the remaining 70% lack actionable intelligence.

Disjointed Signals

Disparate cybersecurity point solutions generate contextually disconnected signals which do not reflect the attacker’s real intent.

Big Hammer Responses

Containment first response strategies not only perturbs business continuity but also hinders actual remediation.

A NEW ERA IN CYBER SECURITY

Autonomous Detection & Response

Confluera introduces industry's first platform to deliver complete real-time visibility and automated response to sophisticated cyberattacks.

Kill Chain Tracking

NOT Individual Detections

Continuous Storyboarding

NOT Correlational Investigations

Immediate Response

NOT Post-facto Analysis

Kill Chain Tracking

NOT Individual Detections

Continuous Storyboarding

NOT Correlational Investigations

Immediate Response

NOT Post-facto Analysis

STOP BREACHES. IN THEIR TRACKS.